Virgin Coconut Oil eBook
Virgin Coconut Oil
How it has changed people’s lives, and how it can change yours!
by Brian Shilhavy
eBook - Electronic Version
Includes 85 recipes!
Over 100 personal stories from people using Virgin Coconut Oil!
- Over 85 previously unpublished foundational recipes for the Coconut Diet - ALL using some form of coconut: Virgin Coconut Oil, Coconut Cream Concentrate, or Coconut Flour.
- These foundational recipes concentrate on sauces, spreads, and vinaigrettes.
- Developed by a professional chef.
- You can easily add Virgin Coconut Oil into your diet.
- Gluten-free recipes using Coconut Flour.
- Documented research showing why Virgin Coconut Oil has changed so many people's lives.
*Note about formats:
.pdf format is one of the most commonly used document formats on the Internet, and can be used in many hand-held devices and eBook readers. You can download a reader for your computer here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
.mobi is a format that works well on Amazon.com's Kindle book reader, and can also be used on Blackberry phones. You can download a free reader for your computer here: https://mobipocket-reader-desktop.en.softonic.com/
.epub is the format used for iBookstore (iPhone, iPad, etc.) and also Barnes and Noble's Nook book reader. You can download a reader for your computer here:
Book - Virgin Coconut Oil Book Revised Edition
Book - The Whole Soy Story - by Kaayla T. Daniel
Book - The Ultimate Smoothie Book - by Cherie Calbom, The Juice Lady
Book - The Raw Milk Revolution, by David E. Gumpert
Book - Know Your Fats, By Mary G. Enig, Ph.D