- New Products
- Tropical Traditions
- Coconut Oil
- Alternative Health Books
- Baby Designed by God
- Burzynski the Movie - DVD
- Cancer: The Forbidden Cures DVD
- Cure Tooth Decay
- Fat and Cholesterol are Good for You!
- Global Censorship of Health Information
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- How to Raise a Healthy Child In Spite of Your Doctor
- Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness
- It's All in Your Head
- The Great Cholesterol Con
- The Miracle of Fasting
- The Rise of Tyranny
- Why Stomach Acid is Good for You
- Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher
- Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History
- Flu and Flu Vaccines: What's Coming Through That Needle
- FOWL! Bird Flu: It's Not What You Think
- How to get off Psychoactive Drugs Safely
- Medical Kidnapping
- Rising From The Dead
- Saying NO to Vaccines
- The Emperor's New Drugs
- The Vaccine Court
- Vaccine Epidemic
- Baking Soda & Coconut Oil Cleanser for Problem Skin
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe with Essential Oils
- Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm
- Getting Coconut Oil into Dog and Cat Food
- Homemade Coconut Oil Sunscreen Recipe
- How to Choose a Coconut Oil
- Is Your Health Being Destroyed by Toxic Fragrances?
- Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?
- Medicine: Idolatry in the Twenty First Century
- Non Toxic Bug Repellent Recipe with Coconut Oil
- Non-Toxic Skin Toner Recipe with Apple Cider Vinegar
- The Authority to Heal
- Today's Rapidly Growing Infertility Problem
- Using Essential Oils to Cure Disease
- Virgin Coconut Oil and Alzheimer's Disease
- Virgin Coconut Oil eBook
- We Lost the War on Cancer – Review of Alternative Cancer Therapies
Welcome to Household Traditions
Why Choose Nontoxic Cleaning Products?
While there are many effective household cleaning products available in your local supermarket or discount store, you may see some surprising ingredients if you read the label closely.
Many of these products contain harmful chemicals such as chlorine bleach, ammonia, petrochemicals, and VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds). It is risky to have these chemicals in your home in the case of accidental ingestion or physical contact. Breathing the fumes of some chemicals, especially over time, can be damaging to your health. In addition, small amounts of residual product can be left on surfaces or in the air following cleaning, adversely affecting your home's air quality.
Important reasons to consider using nontoxic cleaning products such as those available from Household Traditions:
- Protect children and pets from accidental poisoning
- Protect yourself (or the primary cleaner of the house) from contact with these ingredients
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coconut Oil
- Buying Coconut Oil Online
It is important to properly dispose of any leftover toxic cleaning products after switching to nontoxic. Improper disposal, such as pouring them down the drain, on the ground outside, into storm sewers, or throwing them out in the trash can pollute the environment and pose a threat to human health. Many communities across the country offer options for safely disposing of toxic cleaning products, known also as "household hazardous waste." Check with your local environmental, health, or solid waste agency for information.
The EPA suggests the following options for disposing of your toxic cleaning products:
- See if your community has a facility that collects household hazardous waste year-round.
- Check if there are designated days in your area for collecting solid waste at a central location.
- You may be able to drop off certain products at local businesses for recycling or proper disposal.
- Always read product labels for proper disposal instructions.
For more information on disposing household hazardous waste, visit the EPA’s website.
I think my favorite find has been the All Purpose Household Cleaner. It is fabulous - cuts grease wonderfully, can be sprayed on counters, safe to use around food and my best discovery yet is that it removes red wine stains, as well or better than the commercial Wine Away that costs a fortune. The wine stain turns a bluish/purple when sprayed and then just washes out! Virginia - Rumson, NJ
Tropical Traditions is a very good company that offers excellent products. My family enjoys using their chemical free soaps, deodorants, laundry soap, all purpose cleaner, etc. They have excellent price discounts available to club members. Shipping and delivery is prompt and efficient. Anita - Blaine, WA
We have repurchased the oxygen cleaner because it does an excellent (and safe) job of getting rid of the tough stains all around the house. We use it all the time with confidence that we're cleaning without harming the environment, and it gets the stains off enamel, stainless steel, plastic, cloth, you name it. We will continue using this product and find it to be as high quality as the other Tropical Traditions products we use, like coconut oil. Michael - Galloway, OH
I have a flat surface glass stovetop. I manage to keep it clean with Tropical Traditions Dishwashing Liquid and water. It wasn't until I used the Tropical Traditions Glass and Surface Cleaner that it looked shiny. I even used the Glass and Surface Cleaner on my stainless steel double oven and dishwasher and they look great! Julie - California
(minimum $39 order)
(approx. 6 lbs.)
Retail : $81.35
Now : $47.99
Retail : $33.99
Now : $17.00
Retail : $14.99
Now : $8.99
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Retail : $30.00
Now : $14.95
- 1-month membership: $5.99
- 6-month membership: $19.99
- 1-year membership: $34.99
Virgin Coconut Oil Teeth Cleaners - All Varieties
(6 bottles - 4 oz. ea.)
Retail : $60.00
Now : $29.99