Benefect Carpet Cleaner
Benefect Impact™ Non-toxic Carpet Cleaner
Benefect's Impact™ Cleaner is a high-performance Carpet Cleaner Concentrate based on optimized dynamic chemistry that outperforms other industry cleaners without using hazardous synthetic chemicals.
- Carpets & Fabrics
- Plus other porous & semi-porous materials & surfaces
It can be used as a Carpet Pre-Spray, In-Tank Extraction Units, Bonnet Cleaning & for Upholstery Cleaning.
- Botanical Ingredients
- CRI Seal of Approval!
- No VOCs
- No Fragrances, Dyes, Phosphates, EDTA, NTA, alkyl/nonyl phenolethoxylates or other hazardous or unnecessary ingredients.
Made from botanically-based ingredients, it is readily biodegradable & safe to use around children, pets & the chemically- sensitive.
The Carpet & Rug Institute sets test methods & performance criteria for carpet cleaning products. Their Seal of Approval means that Impact has passed stringent test for:
- Efficacy: the ability to remove stains
- Resoiling: whether the product attracts soil at an accelerated rate
- pH: excessively acid or alkaline products can affect dyes and fibers
- Optical Brighteners: can adversely affect color, appearance and performance
- Colorfastness to light: residues on pile yarn can accelerate color change
- High Visually-Clean Impact
- Low Environmental Impact
Impact Cleaner Use Instructions
To Use as a Carpet Pre-Spray with Hot Water Extraction:
- 1. Mix 6 ounces (180ml) of Impact with 1 gallon (3.78L) of hot water. Apply to carpet with a pump style sprayer. Light agitation of carpet with a carpet brush will increase cleaning efficiency. Let sit for 5 minutes before extracting.
- 2. Fill the extraction machine's reservoir with hot tap water.
- 3. Maximize the amount of water removed from the carpet by making a water-extraction pass with the water spray on & then again with the spray off & the vacuum on. Test the carpet with your hand. If your hand comes away with water droplets, extract again with the spray off. If your hand comes away damp & the carpet feels wrung out you have extracted correctly.
- 4. Wait overnight for the carpet to dry before walking on it. To dry thoroughly, open windows & use fans.
- 5. Once the carpet is completely dry, vacuum thoroughly.
To Use as an In-Tank Carpet Extraction Cleaner:
- 1. Mix 3 ounces (90ml) of Impact with 1 gallon (3.78L) of hot water.
- 2. Fill the extraction machine’s reservoir with Impact and the hot tap water.
- 3. Apply the cleaner by moving the wand over the carpet with the water spray on and the vacuum on. Let the water/cleaner sit on the carpet for 5 minutes before extracting.
- 4. Remove the cleaner by passing the extraction wand over the carpet with the sprayer off and the vacuum on. Test the carpet with your hand. If your hand comes away with water droplets, extract again with the sprayer off and the vacuum on, if your hand comes away damp and the carpet feels wrung out, you have extracted correctly.
- 5. Wait overnight for the carpet to dry before walking on it. To dry thoroughly, open windows and use fans. Once the carpet is completely dry, vacuum thoroughly.
Excellent order process, super fast delivery, really friendly customer service. I love Tropical Traditions products. I order their virgin coconut oil regularly and use their vinegar, coconut flakes and shreds, chocolate, tomato sauce, household cleaners, eggs, fresh meat especially chickens. It's all really fine stuff. I've been using them for years and would encourage anyone to give them a try. Sue - San Rafael, CA
I have been shopping through Tropical Traditions since Jan. 2005 and have found them to be an outstanding company in every aspect of their business. They are prompt to respond to questions or to rectify any errors and it is always done with respect and kindness. Their products are excellent and I am able to purchase many of the same organic products at a better price than I can purchase them at the store, and I save the time and money of driving to the store. They also offer excellent products of their own that can't be purchased locally. I promise you will not be disappointed. They are tops in my book! Shirley - Delaware, OH
More information on Benefect Impact™ Carpet Cleaner:
Carpet Cleaner Product Brochure
Carpet Cleaner Data Sheet