Book - Home Safe Home - by Debra Lynn Dadd
Home Safe Home
by Debra Lynn Dadd
Are there hidden hazards in your household products? Every item in your home may contain toxic ingredients that can harm your health from rashes to cancer.
In this definitive guide to toxic products in the home, internationally recognized consumer advocate Debra Lynn Dadd brings over twenty years of personal experience to the subject. She wrote the first book for consumers on toxic exposures in the home and is still leading the way with this new book.
You can protect yourself and your family from everyday toxics and harmful household products. Home Safe Home reveals the health effects of and safe alternatives to:
- Tap water and processed foods
- Home and garden pesticides
- Over-the-counter medications
- Synthetic fibers and fabrics
- Carpeting and furniture
- Cleaning products
- Beauty products
- Home office products
- Indoor air pollutants...and more.
Whether you suffer from unexplained headaches, fatigue, or depression, worry about the link between increased use of toxics and the rising rate of cancer, or are concerned about how toxic chemicals you use at home affect the environment...the many suggestions in this book can make your life virtually toxic-free!
Among the many useful facts you'll learn:
- You can make a window cleaner from vinegar and water that is safe, more effective, and less expensive than any product on the market.
- A mineral powder, which costs pennies per use, is the safest way to get whites their whitest.
- Simply changing your type of sheets and pillows may cure insomnia.
Debra Lynn Dadd's groundbreaking books on chemicals and other toxins in the home and office have greatly helped me and my clients. As a clinical nutritionist, I am often asked to design food and supplement plans for people suffering from chronic fatigue and other health challenges in which environmental illness plays a role. For these people to become optimally healthy, it is absolutely essential that they heed the wise and practical advice in Debra's books.
Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD, CCN, author