- New Products
- Tropical Traditions
- Coconut Oil
- Alternative Health Books
- Baby Designed by God
- Burzynski the Movie - DVD
- Cancer: The Forbidden Cures DVD
- Cure Tooth Decay
- Fat and Cholesterol are Good for You!
- Global Censorship of Health Information
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- How to Raise a Healthy Child In Spite of Your Doctor
- Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness
- It's All in Your Head
- The Great Cholesterol Con
- The Miracle of Fasting
- The Rise of Tyranny
- Why Stomach Acid is Good for You
- Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher
- Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History
- Flu and Flu Vaccines: What's Coming Through That Needle
- FOWL! Bird Flu: It's Not What You Think
- How to get off Psychoactive Drugs Safely
- Medical Kidnapping
- Rising From The Dead
- Saying NO to Vaccines
- The Emperor's New Drugs
- The Vaccine Court
- Vaccine Epidemic
- Baking Soda & Coconut Oil Cleanser for Problem Skin
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe with Essential Oils
- Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm
- Getting Coconut Oil into Dog and Cat Food
- Homemade Coconut Oil Sunscreen Recipe
- How to Choose a Coconut Oil
- Is Your Health Being Destroyed by Toxic Fragrances?
- Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?
- Medicine: Idolatry in the Twenty First Century
- Non Toxic Bug Repellent Recipe with Coconut Oil
- Non-Toxic Skin Toner Recipe with Apple Cider Vinegar
- The Authority to Heal
- Today's Rapidly Growing Infertility Problem
- Using Essential Oils to Cure Disease
- Virgin Coconut Oil and Alzheimer's Disease
- Virgin Coconut Oil eBook
- We Lost the War on Cancer – Review of Alternative Cancer Therapies
Traditionally Produced Rolled Oats
Traditionally Produced Rolled Oats - NEW!
Traditionally Produced Rolled Oats
Our new rolled oats are grown on a small family farm in Wisconsin using sustainable methods without any pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. As an added assurance they are also tested for the presence of glyphosate and no trace was found. We have tested many batches of oats nationwide, including those certified organic, and it has been extremely difficult to find sources with no trace of the herbicide glyphosate present.
These oats are processed by a small family-run mill, also in Wisconsin, and are never subjected to any heat processing and are truly raw. This mill is dedicated to milling only grains grown on nearby farms that are free from pesticides and herbicides.
The oats are processed in small batches in order to keep them raw and as fresh as possible, making them an artisan, handcrafted product. As such you may find they contain more oat hulls in the package than you would normally find in oats that are processed by huge machines in factories.
A simple way to remove any remaining hulls is to soak the oats before consuming them. Soak your desired serving of oats in water and the hulls will begin to float to the top and can be skimmed off, then stir the oats and skim again, repeat this until no more hulls float.
Truly raw rolled oats
- Grown sustainably on a small farm
- Glyphosate-tested and no trace found
- Processed in a family mill in small batches
Given that these are truly raw oats we recommend storing them in your freezer until ready to use for optimal results.
When Healthy Traditions began to look at producing products in the U.S. from traditional sources, food that tested clean from GMOs, glyphosate, and other herbicides and pesticides, we were faced with a dilemma:
How do we package these high quality clean foods?
We began a search for packaging that did not contain harmful chemicals and was not harmful to the environment. What good is sourcing and selling high quality traditional food if it is going to be contaminated by the packaging?
The brown bags you see in our newest products, including our oats, reflect what we found was currently the best option for packaging our high-quality line of traditional products.
These bags harmlessly decompose anywhere that microbes are present (salt and fresh water, soil, landfills or in a backyard compost).
They decompose into organic matter without leaving any pollutants behind. (Independent Lab tests show - "None Detected.")
They have been lab tested for possible leaching of many heavy metals and pollutants, and none were found.
- 1-month membership: $5.99
- 6-month membership: $19.99
- 1-year membership: $34.99
(17.6 oz. ea.)
Retail : $43.98
Now : $21.99
For Hair Treatment
(2 jars - 16 oz. ea.)
Retail : $50.00
Now : $25.00
(8 oz. ea.)
Retail : $46.98
Now : $23.49
(approx. 3 lbs.)
Retail : $59.92
Now : $29.96
(4 tubes - 2 oz. ea.)
Retail : $59.96
Now : $29.98
(1.2 oz. ea.)
Retail : $41.94
Now : $22.75
(approx. 2.25 lbs.)
Retail : $235.85
Now : $117.93
(approx. 3 lbs.)
Retail : $99.81
Now : $49.91
Virgin Coconut Oil Teeth Cleaners - All Varieties
(6 bottles - 4 oz. ea.)
Retail : $47.70
Now : $23.85
Freeze Dried Blueberries
(12 bags - 1.2 oz. ea.)
Retail : $83.88
Now : $50.35
Virgin Coconut Oil Liquid Soap Pumps - All Varieties -
(6 pumps - 8 oz. ea.)
Retail : $65.94
Now : $32.97
Pitted Kalamata Olives
(12 jars - 8.1 oz. ea.)
Retail : $65.89
Now : $42.82
Lady Finger Popcorn
(6 bags - 2 pounds ea.)
Retail : $95.94
Now : $62.35