- New Products
- Tropical Traditions
- Coconut Oil
- Alternative Health Books
- Baby Designed by God
- Burzynski the Movie - DVD
- Cancer: The Forbidden Cures DVD
- Cure Tooth Decay
- Fat and Cholesterol are Good for You!
- Global Censorship of Health Information
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- How to Raise a Healthy Child In Spite of Your Doctor
- Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness
- It's All in Your Head
- The Great Cholesterol Con
- The Miracle of Fasting
- The Rise of Tyranny
- Why Stomach Acid is Good for You
- Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher
- Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History
- Flu and Flu Vaccines: What's Coming Through That Needle
- FOWL! Bird Flu: It's Not What You Think
- How to get off Psychoactive Drugs Safely
- Medical Kidnapping
- Rising From The Dead
- Saying NO to Vaccines
- The Emperor's New Drugs
- The Vaccine Court
- Vaccine Epidemic
- Baking Soda & Coconut Oil Cleanser for Problem Skin
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe with Essential Oils
- Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm
- Getting Coconut Oil into Dog and Cat Food
- Homemade Coconut Oil Sunscreen Recipe
- How to Choose a Coconut Oil
- Is Your Health Being Destroyed by Toxic Fragrances?
- Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?
- Medicine: Idolatry in the Twenty First Century
- Non Toxic Bug Repellent Recipe with Coconut Oil
- Non-Toxic Skin Toner Recipe with Apple Cider Vinegar
- The Authority to Heal
- Today's Rapidly Growing Infertility Problem
- Using Essential Oils to Cure Disease
- Virgin Coconut Oil and Alzheimer's Disease
- Virgin Coconut Oil eBook
- We Lost the War on Cancer – Review of Alternative Cancer Therapies
Whole Grain Quinoa
Whole Grain Quinoa
Organic Quinoa Chenopodium quinoa Willd is the most ancient American staple grain, sustainably grown at over 12,000 feet in the Andes, preserving native culture. Organic Ouinoa is mechanically de-saponized and mountain spring water washed; superior methods that best preserve flavor and nutrients.
Organic Quinoa has a pleasing texture, great flavor, potent nutrition, and is versatile and easy to cook. It is one of the fastest cooking whole grains, ready in 12 minutes. About the size of millet, each round grain is bound with a narrow germ. When cooked the wispy germ separates from the seed and its delicate, almost crunchy curlicue makes a great contrast to the soft grain.
Calling it the "Top Secret Superfood," Men's Health magazine recommended Eden Quinoa in its April 2007 issue. Eden Organic Quinoa was chosen by nutritionists at Women's Health magazine as a 'Top 125 Best Packaged Food for Women' in their 2009 study. It was the top choice in the rice and pasta category. Women's Health said of EDEN Quinoa, "Try this hunger-killing supergrain."
Quinoa was cultivated over 7,000 years ago near the equator in South America and was a staple grain of the Inca, Maya, and other native Americans for centuries. In Quechua and Aymara languages, Quinoa means 'Mother Grain'. Recently it has become widely popular for its nutrition, flavor, and convenience. A relaxing and satisfying whole grain with fast growing global appeal, quinoa has been called 'the rice of the new millennium'.
Quinoa is a gluten free whole grain food. The American Celiac Sprue Association lists quinoa as "consistent with a gluten free diet. Versatile, it can be substituted for any grain, used whole as a hot cereal or ground into flour. Adds moisture to baked goods." The Canadian Celiac Foundation also lists quinoa as an allowed food on the gluten-free diet. In the Canadian Celiac Association's, 'Celiac News Articles', Dr. J. A. Campbell says, "Quinoa is a very nutritious grain and therefore a very useful alternative to wheat, rye, barley and oats in the diet of Celiacs."
Quinoa provides complete protein and has the best amino acid profile of all grains, including lysine and threonine, that are rarely found in cereal grains. The Food and Agricultural Organization and the World Health Organization (FAO/WHO) of the United Nations rated the nutritional quality of quinoa's protein similar to casein (milk protein), we know it's far better.
Use Quinoa as you would rice. It is delicious as a main grain dish, with beans, with vegetables, as a hearty hot cereal, in stuffing vegetables, and in soups, stews, and salads. Quinoa can also be used in making a variety of delicious and nutritious desserts and puddings.
|Organic QuinoaHealthy Buyer's Club Discounts|
|Whole Grain Quinoa
$105.65 - Member price!
|Whole Grain Red Quinoa
$110.99 - Member price!
Retail : $400.00
Now : $225.00
(32 oz. ea.)
Retail : $100.00
Now : $50.00
Retail : $25.00
Now : $12.50
Retail : $112.47
Now : $36.99
Retail : $337.41
Now : $99.99
Retail : $117.47
Now : $39.99
Retail : $352.41
Now : $109.99
Retail : $72.98
Now : $26.99
Retail : $218.94
Now : $67.99
Retail : $113.47
Now : $44.99
Retail : $137.40
Now : $64.99
Virgin Coconut Oil Moisturizing Creams
(6 jars - 4 oz. ea.)
Retail : $188.94
Now : $85.19