Saying NO to Vaccines
Retail : $37.00
Now : $33.65
Saying NO to Vaccines
Saying NO to Vaccines
By Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Basic Facts to Know About Vaccinations
1. Vaccines are toxic.
- Vaccines contain substances poisonous to humans (i.e. mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, etc.) Vaccine package inserts contain this and other information required by law to be disclosed to the public. Although these inserts are produced for consumers, doctors do not make them available to their patients.
- Vaccines are grown on and contain foreign tissue and altered genetic material of both human and animal origin.
2. Immunization (the act of injecting vaccines) depresses and disables brain and immune function. Honest, unbiased scientific investigation has shown vaccinations to be a causative factor in many illnesses including:
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (aka SIDS, crib or cot death)
- Developmental disorders (autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, etc.)
- Immune deficiency (i.e. AIDS, Epstein Barre Syndrome, etc.)
- Degenerative disease (i.e. muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, cancer, leukemia, lupus, fibromyalgia, etc.)
3. The high rate of adverse vaccine reactions is being ignored and denied by conventional medicine.
- Prior to 1990, doctors were not legally required to report adverse reactions to the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Adverse reactions are considered "normal", are ignored or diagnosed as other diseases. Even with this poor system, reported damage is substantial.
- Despite their current legal obligation, less than 10% of doctors report the damage they witness to the CDC.
- Throughout history, many prominent medical and non-medical health professionals around the world have voiced their vehement opposition to vaccination calling it scientific fraud.
4. Mass Vaccination Programs systematically and recklessly endanger the public while disregarding our rights.
- Since vaccination breaks the skin, it is technically a surgery. All surgeries by law require informed consent. Informed consent is rarely attained before vaccines are administered.
- Doctors vaccinate the unwitting and uninformed. The vaccine manufacturers' package inserts which contain biased industry claims and the bare minimum required by law to reveal are not routinely made available to consumers so that they can make a more informed choice.
- Double-talk and unethical enforcement such as threats, intimidation and coercion are used to ensure vaccination compliance.
5. There is no proof that vaccinations are safe or effective.
- There are no control group studies. Authorities consider that "to not vaccinate" is unethical and have refused to study unvaccinated volunteers. If control studies were done according to honest science, vaccination would be outlawed.
- Studies which have been done are not designed to eliminate the examiners bias. Authorities who compile and report disease statistics work closely with and have a vested interest in companies which produce the vaccines. In other industries, this kind of bias is not tolerated. Injuries and deaths in these studies are attributed to anything but vaccination to skew the results and make it appear that vaccines have some merit.
6. Laws allow drug companies to violate the public trust.
- In private vaccine damage suits, information is revealed condemning vaccines as deadly.
- Vaccine manufacturers use "gag orders" as a leverage tool in vaccine damage legal settlements to restrict the plaintiff from disclosing to the public the truth about the dangerous nature of vaccines. Our government has allowed these unethical tactics to be used which jeopardize public welfare.
7. The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1987 is a pacifier.
- This compensation program pretends to acknowledge the existence of vaccine damage by making "right" the wrongs done. Nothing in this Act attempts to avert these adverse events from happening in the future.
- This Act is the result of vaccine producers pressuring the government to "immunize" them from private lawsuits which can run an average of $4 million per case.
- The fund is made up of tax added into the cost to the consumer of each vaccine, thereby making vaccine consumers pay for one another's and perhaps their own injury; the vaccine manufacturers have made themselves quite "immune" from accountability. In recent years it has become even more difficult to be compensated through this program due to the parameters for determining vaccine damage changing and coroners now ruling out vaccine damage and charging the parents with Shaken Baby Syndrome.
8. Private insurance companies, which do the best liability studies, have totally abandoned coverage for damage to life and property due to:
- Acts of God
- Nuclear war and nuclear power plant accidents
9. Vaccination is not emergency medicine.
- It is claimed that vaccines avert a possible future risk and yet people are pressured to decide on the spot. A doctor's use of fear and intimidation to force compliance is not ethical. Vaccines are drugs with potential serious adverse reactions. Time and forethought should be given before a decision is made.
10. There is no law enforcing vaccination for babies or anyone else.
- Vaccination is linked with school attendance but is not compulsory. Exemptions from vaccinations, although restricted and monitored, are part of every state public health law and can be expanded by public pressure.
- Departments of Health, Education and the American Medical Association personnel profit from the sale of vaccines. They keep the existence of and details about exemptions relatively unknown.
About the Book
Dr. Tenpenny provides an in-depth examination of the adverse reactions to vaccines. With incisive reasoning and over 8,000 hours of research over the course of eight years in preparation for writing this book, Saying No To Vaccines is an eye-opening educational guide which will give parents and adults the information they need to have confidence when they say no to vaccines. Citations taken directly from CDC documents and respected peer-reviewed journals are facts not easily refuted by conventional pro-vaccination dogma.
Most people are not aware that they should be asking the question - Should I vaccinate?
Since the first mandatory vaccination law was passed in the U.S. (1903), the belief in vaccination has been promoted by a pro-vaccine government, a pro-vaccine school system and a pro-vaccine western allopathic medicine industry.
- The U.S. government is the largest purchaser of vaccines in the country. In fact, nearly 30 percent of the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) annual budget is composed of purchasing vaccines and ensuring vaccination is completed for every child in the country.
- Laws have been passed to protect vaccine manufactures from liability while at the same time, state laws require parents to inject their children with up to 100 vaccination antigens prior to entering school. If a vaccine injury – or death – occurs after a vaccine, parents cannot sue the doctor, the drug company or the government; they are required to petition the Vaccine Court for damages, which can take years and is often denied.
- Each state has school vaccination laws which require children of appropriate age to be vaccinated for several communicable diseases. State vaccination laws mandate that children be vaccinated prior to being allowed to attend public or private schools. Failure to vaccinate children can result in children being denied from attending school, civil fines and criminal penalties against their parents or guardians. What schools don’t tell parents is that in every state, an exemption exists allowing parents to legally refuse vaccines and allowing children to attend school.
The medical industry:
- The medical industry advocates vaccines, often demanding that parents vaccinate their children or be dismissed from the medical practice. A sizable portion of a pediatrician’s income is derived from insurance reimbursement for vaccinations. The ever-expanding vaccination schedule that includes increasingly more expensive vaccines has been a source of increased revenues for vaccinating doctors. Unfortunately, many doctors have not read the package insert for the vaccines which they so readily inject into their little patients. They are not aware of the full range of chemicals coming through that needle. As a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister or legal guardian you have the right to know…and to choose.
Parents are busy. They don’t have time to spend hundreds of hours researching the medical literature about problems associated with vaccines. Saying No To Vaccines does the work for you. Fully referenced and indexed, you will refer to this book time and again to find support for your decisions about vaccinating.
Saying No to Vaccines is absolute must reading for any rational parent or individual who is interested in optimal health for their children and themselves. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is a brave, heroic, and honorable physician. ~ Christiane Northrup, MD, best-selling author of Mother-Daughter Wisdom (Bantam, 2005), The Wisdom of Menopause (Bantam, revised 2006), and Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom (Bantam, revised 2006)
The Talmudic saying, "He who saves one life, it is as if he saves the whole world." Dr. Tenpenny's well written, brilliant book, says it all. Saying No to Vaccines is recommended for all professionals involved with the treatment of children, all parents and grandparents concerned about mandated vaccines and all politicians, members of administrative bodies and medical societies who have the responsibility of passing vaccine legislation that impact our children. ~ Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD, MPH. Under his medical leadership, doctors with Homefirst Health Services in metropolitan Chicago have delivered more than 15,000 babies at home. Eisenstein said. "I don't think we have a single case of autism in an unvaccinated child."
Saying No to Vaccines paves the way for a greater truths soon to be revealed. Trust yourself; trust Dr. Tenpenny, this physician has your best interests at heart. ~ Dr. Andrew Moulden BA, MA, MD, PhD. Pres-CEO CNAPS Medical Devices Inc.; Pres-CEO IMan - I M.A.S.S. Awareness Network Inc.; Pres-CEO - CPAN - Care Please Autism Network Inc.
About the Author
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is respected as one of the country's most knowledgeable and outspoken physicians regarding the impact of vaccines on health. As a member of the prestigious National Speaker’s Association, Dr. Tenpenny is an outspoken advocate for free choice in healthcare, including the right to refuse vaccination. As an internationally known speaker, she is highly sought after for her ability to present scientifically sound information regarding vaccination hazard and warnings that are rarely portrayed by conventional medicine. Most importantly, she offers hope through her unique treatments offered at OsteoMed II for those who have been vaccine-injured.
Dr. Tenpenny is a graduate of the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio. She received her medical training at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri. Dr. Tenpenny is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Prior to her career in alternative medicine, Dr. Tenpenny served as Director of the Emergency Department at Blanchard Valley Regional Hospital Center in Findlay, Ohio, from 1987 to 1995. In 1994, she and a partner opened OsteoMed, a medical practice in Findlay limited to the specialty of osteopathic manipulative medicine. In 1996, Dr. Tenpenny moved to Strongsville, Ohio, and founded OsteoMed II, expanding her practice and her vision of combining the best of conventional and alternative medicine.
*FREE shipping for Media Mail rate when you add another non-book product to your order. This offer applies to shipping addresses in the lower 48 United States and the $19.00 minimum order amount must be met.