- New Products
- Tropical Traditions
- Coconut Oil
- Alternative Health Books
- Baby Designed by God
- Burzynski the Movie - DVD
- Cancer: The Forbidden Cures DVD
- Cure Tooth Decay
- Fat and Cholesterol are Good for You!
- Global Censorship of Health Information
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- How to Raise a Healthy Child In Spite of Your Doctor
- Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness
- It's All in Your Head
- The Great Cholesterol Con
- The Miracle of Fasting
- The Rise of Tyranny
- Why Stomach Acid is Good for You
- Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher
- Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History
- Flu and Flu Vaccines: What's Coming Through That Needle
- FOWL! Bird Flu: It's Not What You Think
- How to get off Psychoactive Drugs Safely
- Medical Kidnapping
- Rising From The Dead
- Saying NO to Vaccines
- The Emperor's New Drugs
- The Vaccine Court
- Vaccine Epidemic
- Baking Soda & Coconut Oil Cleanser for Problem Skin
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe with Essential Oils
- Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm
- Getting Coconut Oil into Dog and Cat Food
- Homemade Coconut Oil Sunscreen Recipe
- How to Choose a Coconut Oil
- Is Your Health Being Destroyed by Toxic Fragrances?
- Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?
- Medicine: Idolatry in the Twenty First Century
- Non Toxic Bug Repellent Recipe with Coconut Oil
- Non-Toxic Skin Toner Recipe with Apple Cider Vinegar
- The Authority to Heal
- Today's Rapidly Growing Infertility Problem
- Using Essential Oils to Cure Disease
- Virgin Coconut Oil and Alzheimer's Disease
- Virgin Coconut Oil eBook
- We Lost the War on Cancer – Review of Alternative Cancer Therapies
Coconut Oil Pills?
Coconut Oil in a Pill?
We have received many requests about coconut oil pills, or coconut oil softgels. And indeed, since so many people have requested this, there are many vendors now offering this on the market.
However, Tropical Traditions has no intention of offering a coconut oil softgel capsule. For one thing, the largest softgel one can make is 1000 mg (1 gram). As most people know, the recommended amount of coconut oil to eat each day by many researchers is about 3.5 tablespoons. 1 tablespoon is 14 grams. So to get the equivalent amount of coconut oil that most people are consuming in capsule form, one would need to take about 49 capsules a day. The companies peddling these coconut pills are recommending anywhere from 3 to 6 capsules a day, which is only a few drops of coconut oil. So if you want coconut oil in pill form, you are going to pay 20 or 30 dollars for a jar of 100 or so pills, and what value are those pills? If you do the math, you will see that the only ones benefiting from coconut oil softgels are the ones selling them.
Not only that, if you were to consume large amounts of soft gel capsules, what else are you consuming besides the oil inside them? These large gelatin capsules are made from bovine (cows), and we don't see anyone advertising organic grass-fed derived gelatin capsules. (If they are "vegetarian" capsules, then they are likely corn or soy-based with GMOs.) So any toxins currently existing in our cattle industry (growth hormones, antibiotics, etc.) will also be in these gelatin capsules. Also, in the encapsulation process it is standard practice to use mineral oil. Mineral oil is basically petroleum.
So to answer all those questions that come in to us on almost a daily basis: no, Tropical Traditions does NOT offer coconut oil in gel caps, and we have no intention of doing so. Coconut oil is a traditional FOOD, not a medicine. We are not going to take advantage of our clients and give them a product that has little or no value, and could potentially be even harmful to them.
Retail : $40.00
Now : $19.95
Retail : $31.19
Now : $15.59
(4 oz. ea.)
Retail : $67.98
Now : $20.49
Retail : $55.00
Now : $27.50
(3.5 oz. ea.)
Retail : $39.95
Now : $17.50
Retail : $156.68
Now : $78.34